When you enroll your child/children, you must provide the school with documentation that verifies information such as legal name(s) and date of birth. One of the following documents may be used:
- Certificate of Birth (Preferred)
- Baptismal Certificate
- Certificate of Live Birth
- Permanent Residency Document
- Passport or Landed Immigrant Card
A Manitoba Health Card may be used as an interim document in cases where one of the above accepted documents is not available. Parents are advised to produce one of the accepted documents as soon as possible.
In addition to the documentation listed above please also send in the forms below. The forms may be downloaded and returned to the school when completed.
Registration Forms (Required)
- Kindergarten to Grade 12 REGISTRATION FORM
- Parent Media Release Form for Grade K-6 Students: STUDENT ACCEPTABLE USE AGREEMENT
- Acknowledgement of the Use of Personal Information and Personal Health Information
- Transportation Form 6-D (Bus students)
- Child and Family Services School Registration Form (Children in Care)